i have low back bucket seats. I realise it says unniversal but i've tried "unniversal" ones before that didn't fit. Only the ones that didn't fit were pictured on high back seats. These seem to be pictured on low back seats ... i think?
- 5 1/2 Shock absorbing front swivel wheels on umbrella stroller
- Adjustable canopty to block sun on stroller
- Parent cup holder
- Rear storage bag on Kolcraft stroller
- Reclining padded seat back is a great feature on umbrella stroller
5 1/2" Shock absorbing front swivel wheelsReclining padded seat backAdjustable canopyOne reclining positionExtra-wide frameComfort-grip foam padded handle3-point quick release buckleRear storage bagParent cup holder35 lbs. maximum child weightStroller weighs approximately 12 lbs.... More >>
- Feather weight and compact
- Base loading technology
- Change pad included
- 5 point safety harness
- Sun hood with rain cover included
This carrier is perfect for the toddler who wants to walk but still sometimes needs a lift. It's streamlined and lightweight, and has extra storage so you can take along what you need.... More >>
- TOP TETHER: secure the seat with the top tether at the car's tether attachment anchor
- BELT GUIDE: can be set and varied so the belts glide perfectly
- SPECIAL SHAPE: an anti-submarining ramp helps to prevents the child slipping under the safety belt in case of an accident
- RECARO SIP: improved safety thanks to this innovative Side Impact Protection system. The extra large side protection shell provides additional peace-of-mind for side impact collisions or support when cornering
- RECARO SOUND SYSTEM: sound speakers are integrated in the headrest for an individual audio program
Recaro Start, the first child seat that has been developed from RECARO, is still a landmark of its own. The Recaro Start offers the safety, technology and comfort of a real Recaro adult seat and still meets the changing demands of the young passengers. It offers outstanding features like the fixed headrest for even more safety and comfort and the sound speakers that are integrated into the headrest to allow your child to listen to his or her own individual audio pro... More >>
Does a kid putting his feet up on the back of the seat in front of him “negate” the protections of a car seat?
I don't have a car, but my 2 year old obviously rides in cars sometimes and we have a Britax convertible car seat for this purpose. We're currently using it forward-facing and he likes to "relax" by putting his feet up - really high up - on the seat in front of him. I don't think it's because the seat is too small - he's a big kid, but it's a big seat and rated to 50 pounds. I think he just likes doing it.
However - is this something to try and discourage? I mean, in the event of an accident, would a car seat work as designed if the kids legs are sticking up like that?
Ah Dr. TooFuckn Cool, you have a point. I am dumb about cars and car seats since there can a month or two between rides. He's _usually_ in the middle, unless it's my sister driving and his cousin is back there in her car seat. That must be why he does it. Duh.
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 17.75 x 16.0 x 27.0
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 9.0
- Belt positioning booster for children: 30 - 100lb
The Pronto Booster has an innovative, sporty design that offers comfort and safety for your most precious cargo.
- Slide-out cup-holder keeps beverages close at han.
- Comfy armrests provide added comfort for child.
- Adjustable height positions grows with your child.
- Easily converts to a backless booster for children 40 - 100 lbs.
- Removable, washable car seat pad for ease of cleaning.
- Seat's high back supports your child's back and head for a more comfortable... More >>
- Front swivel wheel
- Quick release tires for storage and travel
- Pneumatic bicycle tires
- Ratcheting shade canopy
- Parent organizer with two cup holders
none... More >>
- High back booster with adjustable headrest
- Two retractable cup holders
- Intergrated seat belt guide to ensure correct position of the seat belt
- Removable and washable cover
- Removable backrest to convert into a group 3 booster seat
The Graco Junior Maxi Plus is a Group 2/3 forward facing highback booster which adapts and grows with your child. The seat has height adjustable padded armrests to give your child better support at hip level, 2 position recline, adjustable head rest and a removable back to turn it into a group 3 booster seat for older children. To ensure optimal safety and comfort, it is highly recommended that you keep the backrest on for as long as possible. The seat belt routing ... More >>
- 33- 79 lbs, approx. 3 - 12 years
- Machine washable seatcover
- height adjustable headrest
- reclining backrest
The Solution X-fix is one of the safest high back boosters on the market and is the only High Back Booster Seat to receive four top awards in the most renowned European consumer tests! The Solution X-fix offers truly innovative side impact safety features like: Linear Side Impact Protection, a reclining head-rest and rigid LATCH for easy installation. Features: * 3-position headrest * L.S.P. System - (Linear.Side-impact. Protection) the momentum of a side impact col... More >>
My son is a sweater just like his Dad. They both sweat a lot during their sleep but he also sweats a lot during any car ride no matter how high the AC is. In fact just his legs, arms and face get cold and his back still sweats. So much the car seat is feeling damp when I get him out. I know he doesn't have a fever I have triple checked. This is south Texas and he is starting to get a heat rash.